Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 1 month Heavenly Birthday Grace

My sweet baby was in my arms one month ago today. The other night I had a dream and everyone in my dream was worried about me and I kept telling them it was ok and that I was fine. I didn't enter the dream physically until right at the end of the dream and sure enough, I was fine. I was on a ridge far above the people in my dream who were worried about me, and I was fine. There I was twirling and dancing as the sun was set behind me and when I turned around there I was holding my beautiful perfect baby, Grace. She was so sweet in my arms as I spun her round and round. And as I started to awake, tossing and turning, I held the blanket I sleep with every night wrapping the rabbit Bobby bought her last Easter, before all this began. I was soon awake with my eyes still shut, which happens for hours every night, but I clutched the blanket and rabbit and felt the weight she was the exact way she felt when I held her in my arms. Nothing will ever erase that from my memory. Nothing. I will always have my precious moments with my sweet Grace. Bobby also dreamt about her that night. We are coming closer and closer in our relationship with each other and God through all of this. It has been only a month but it feels like just yesterday. Among all this chaos of one thing I am sure, we are blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my precious Kimberly,
    You, Bobby, and all of us are blessed. We will be and are fine. yes, it is so difficult, just getting through the day sometimes, but we are fine because God is always here with us, providing the peace and comfort for the day. We are not promised that the suffering and tears will ever cease completely, in this life, but there will come a day when He will wipe away our tears and there will be no more pain, no more suffering, no more heartache, becaue we will be with Him and all of our loved ones. Grace is so blessed. You know, she never shed a tear or experienced any of the heartache and suffering that we experience down here. Wow! I love you and look forward to the future, and to the many blessings God has in store for us here, and in heaven.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dream the Lord gave you. Even when your arms feel empty, you will have those dream-memories of what she feels like in your arms. i continue to pray for you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly,
    I just wanted you to know you have been on my mind lately. What a beautiful dream you had of Grace. I am glad to know that your heart is healing slowly but surely, as I hope mine will also. One thing we can be sure of is that Henry and Grace are together with Jesus even as I write this...how amazing is that? Know that you are still in my prayers, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found your blog, and your sweet little Grace has impacted my life in the last 1/2 hour. What a beautiful little girl.

    Prayers to you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete